Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three uploads today!!!! Can you imagine? I think I'm still on a stamping high from my stamp getaway last weekend. Nothing like hanging out with SCSers in real life to really kick that obsession into high gear:)

This card was for today's Sketch challange on Splitcoast. I used a new to me Gina K stamp -- Little Girl at Play. Isn't she sweet? The sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment sets -- SU's Many Happy Returns.



I colored her with SU markers. The saffron layer was run through my Big Shot with the Stylized Flowers embossing folder from Cuttlebug. These cute buttons were packaged together with the flowers in a little box of goodies from mm called Blossoms and Buttons. I LOVE buttons lately!



Thanks so much for stopping in -- come again:D

No comments: